View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturneManiac View Post
For the life of me, I cannot figure out which part of which map I am missing, it all looks completed from my map screen, no more dark spots. Are there some tricky places that I could be missing even if they don't appear to be dark anymore? Maybe some things that have multiple levels I have to explore that doesn't really reflect well on the map? I have no clue what is going on with my progress.
there is a place in southern shelf-bay(i think thats what its called), where you will never go to in any missions, its the last place i needed. its basically a rock formation. you might want to try there.

Huge thanks to DEG23 for the sig.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote