Thread: How much is it
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:54 PM   #5
BethanyTeam17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR 2452 View Post
i was hopping it would be 800 points. Ill have to get some more points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MabusScarab View Post
It's going to be worth the 1200 points considering the content and replayability.

Day one buy for me.. two days and counting.
I hope you'll both enjoy it! I've popped a bit of information below about what exactly your 1200 Microsoft Points will get you...

Worms™ Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes and dynamic water!

• 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
• Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
• Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
• 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
• Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
• New dynamic water and physics objects
• New weapons
• Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
BethanyTeam17 is offline   Reply With Quote