View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:19 AM   #10
Ceris
にゃー?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exu View Post
No, Chao in school don't age. Chao only age when you are in the garden with them.

Hero Garden fruits seem to be glitched, they're giving my Chao two or three blocks of Stamina per nom instead of one so I'm getting a level up from every fruit! It took ages to get my Chao up to 20 stamina in the neutral garden yet earlier today I got a newborn to 16 from Hero fruits alone.

So yeah, evolve a Hero Chao and move upstairs as soon as possible.

According to http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/fruits they definitely should not be doing this, the regular neutral, hero and dark fruits are supposed to be different in appearance only,
Yeah, the Hero Garden's fruits got my Chao up to 10 stamina so fast for that achievement.
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote