View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:48 AM   #16
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I was having a discussion with 2 friends earlier. All 3 of us were playing KoA, and we came to the conclusion that its Fable with an Oblivion sized world. Probably better analogies out there, but the only Fable I ever liked was the first. I've played 2 and 3, and I have to say, I don't like either 1 bit. Completely disappointing, and not much to do in them. Yeah they employed great voice actors, but that's where all the money went.

I will admit, I have been skipping dialogue,which is unusual for me, as I like to find out what's going on, but I don't rightly care for any of the characters in the game. 17 hours in, and I'm level 13, and I've been running round completing side quests and have hardly touched the main quest. Plenty of loot available, which is nice, and my mage elf is already tearing enemies apart with ease. Can see I'm gonna be making a beast character quite soon.

One thing I will say, skill trainers are bloody extortionists! But at least the world of Amalur is a bright, vibrant and colourful one. Shame that I won't have much time for it once the new Minecraft update comes out. But until then, I'm going to enjoy every minute I get on it.

Some may chastise me for this, but I think its better than Skyrim. KoA and Two Worlds 2 have been my favourite RPG's played since I first played Oblivion. Yes, I enjoyed the Two Worlds series, and loved every minute. I know I'm strange, so no need to tell me.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote