View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:12 AM   #29
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
First things first, I find it a tad disappointing that anyone can feel betrayed by a company when it isn't your intellectual property. You don't have to like what they're doing with the games, but you certainly have no real right to feel "betrayed". It was Molyneuxs' IP (now whoever is running Lionhead and answering to Microsoft), it was his call. At least use the word "disappointed" instead of "betrayed". That makes it sound less self-entitled on the gamers' part, honestly.

That aside, I'm perfectly fine with this game being on the Kinect. I did have my reservations at first, but having played through it to almost completion (2 achievements left now), I can honestly say I'm happier with it than I was with Fable III. While III had more clever references, The Journey deals far more with the main chunk of important lore than III ever thought to touch on. The controls aren't as horrendous as everyone seems to assume they are; just don't flail about and it'll control perfectly well.

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote