View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Text Collectibles Guide in Chronological Order for Doom 3

EDIT - "Revised 3.7.13" uploaded with the missing Lost Mission locker. Sorry it took so long.

EDIT - Attached to this post is the most current and revised version of the collectibles spreadsheet.

The "revised 11.1.12" version is 100% confirmed and complete. I had to add a copyright line and add credit information since someone from PS3T.org stole it and didn't give credit to myself, Grim or Tim Morrow.

If there are any changes made to the spreadsheet, it will be re-posted here.

Credit goes to xX GRIM R3AP3R for the all locations and information for RoE and Lost Mission. Credit for all Doom 3 information goes to Tim Morrow, with contributions by Wayne Kerr and help from the Doom 3 community at alt.games.doom.

Note: If you do not have Excel or Office, you can download a free Excel Viewer from Microsoft that lets you open, view and print Excel spreadsheets.

Download Excel Viewer from Official Microsoft Download Center

EDIT - Re-posting the video guide thread by Harry94 detailing all the collectibles in all three games in chronological order. Thanks Harry!

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=397623

EDIT
- Re-posting the video disk and storage locker videos that was originally posted by odds323 (via Gametastik).

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...44&postcount=1

EDIT - Re-posting the locations (with pics) of xX GRIM R3AP3R's original post showing the locations of all the PDA's in the Lost Mission.

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...92&postcount=1

ORIGINAL POST
- I've reorganized a website's three lists and combined them into one list in chronological order. As far as I know, everything is complete.

This is for Doom 3, not Resurrection of Evil or Lost Mission.

The website is
Tim's Doom 3 Page. All credit goes to him, Tim Morrow.

It's in spreadsheet format and is an attachment to this post. Everyone should be able to download it accordingly. I posted this in the achievement guide thread, but figured it might bet buried in there, so this thread is easier to see.

This is a good alternative to the video guides out there. This lists all collectibles (storage codes, PDA's and video disks) in chronological order, of which there is no video (at time of posting this).

If I update the spreadsheet, I will post a new copy and edit this post. Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Doom 3 BFG Collectibles (revised 3.7.13).zip (30.6 KB, 379 views)

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 03-07-2013 at 05:49 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote