View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 07:24 PM   #87
Ingles

Send a message via MSN to Ingles

JIng1es's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Thumbs up Effective way for defeating Big Daddy's on hard setting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscale View Post
Nice job with the guide man was looking for something just like this im working on the brass balls one atm and its freaking hard if you play like you usually do i had to change up my game play style to gun em to hope you get lucky
It's not that the game was hard, it's just that the Big Daddy's are difficult to kill on this difficulty setting. One method that I developed for killing the Big Daddy's was to shoot a couple of proximity mines around the big daddy, then hit them directly with a regular mine or heat-seeking mine. It takes away about half of their health or more depending on how close you get the mines and also how many you laid out.

Also, sometimes I'd create a path of proximity mines that they'll run into whenever they try to slide/rush up to hit you. Explosive shotgun rounds are also very affective on the hard difficulty setting. Those are some things that I did to help me make it through the game and get the Brass Balls achievement, so if you're feeling stuck or having difficulty beating the Big Daddy's for that achievement, you may want to try that method and see how it works out for you.

Ingles is offline   Reply With Quote