View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
Viper187

NoLifeDGenerate's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
Wait, there's no level select? The Xbox version had it.

Another thing I ran into that kinda pissed me off. The fucking crane game in Alpha Labs Sector 3! Since this is the PC port and not the Xbox version, the controls aren't automatic. So you have to manually move the crane up and down, and manually put the barrels in the chute by yourself. Not only that, but you can't see the crane and the controls at the same time. I almost rage-quit every time the barrel missed the chute, but I got the hang of it.

Another thing I noticed is that the shotgun got nerfed to fucking hell. In the Xbox version in Recruit and Marine, it only took one shell to kill an imp. I don't know if it is any different in the original pc version, but this sucks the hairiest of balls.
Actually, there's a button you can select to automatically dispose of the barrel once you pick it up. The shotgun is annoying though. You CAN kill most things with one shot, but you have to be dead on, point blank and even that doesn't always do it. That's why I checkpoint every time I get breathing room while on Nightmare. That way when you open the next door and a commando jump out to bitch slap you with his tentacle, you can reload if you don't hit the shot perfectly. Really annoying and time consuming, but it works.

Seriously 2.0 and 3.0

Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
Viper187 is offline   Reply With Quote