View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #76
DuCLuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuCLuX View Post
I am a pietrangelo, Halak, and Nichol away from getting st. Louis. I have a RNH, a spare Oshie, Dipietro (he's good guys, I swear) some a few random NHL 80-82 players, and obviously pucks. I also I have A lemieux card i got while drunk last night (went from wanting to punch my friend for spending my points to having the best celebration ever until the neighbor nearly shot me) but that is going to be sold. 240k and he is yours lol. (justifying the price, all Lemieux are 250+ and my friend sold his for 275 a week or so ago)

On another note, I have a friend, itz epic turtlz, he had a crisis or something, and spend ALLOT of money on packs. Don't ask him about that, but he needs to sell players, so send him message for players you need. Among his 3 Crosby cards he has a Malkin, Letang, Ovechkin, Nash, 3 Eberles, Hall and many more high end players. He has no legends, and won't part with Malkin, but if you need ANY other good players, he probably has it.
And he usually is fair with prices. He gave me a lethonen for free. (I know him, that is why I got the free card, don't expect handouts, just fair prices)
Sold my Lemieux, bought the blues. And the oilers. And a few others.

And also, my favorite things are
Girls
Guns
ALL THINGS PARTY
And hockey, but there were no smilies for that,

Ya, so anyways, I am

StA GeTWrEcKeD

DuCLuX is offline   Reply With Quote