View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #15
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seany Show View Post
Looking for any advice on the last Extreme challenge. I managed to get 7 seconds off the fail time but I just can't seem to get my leaning right when the cart speeds up.
I struggled with that challenge for about an hour. After the cart speeds up, you'll have to lean more and try to raise up from your lean as the track starts to straighten out again. I knew that I would mess up in certain spots on the second and third run, so I tried to get close to flawless on the first run. If you did it as much as did you'll memorize the tracks and know that close to the end is where it starts to get tricky. Also try to shave some time off when leaning on the broken tracks. Do slight leans to where the cart just does connect on the other side.

Last edited by Skorpion XBA; 10-25-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Skorpion XBA is offline   Reply With Quote