View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #21
sonicfan01

sonicfan01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KriugerisLT View Post
Then what are you doing in a X360 game thread? Also, not everyone is a graphics whore. I personally do not care about the graphics. It's all about the gameplay, baby.
My thoughts exactly, yes we DO know what good graphics are and we always will. We can understand and appreciate the good graphics capable on our systems but your attitude to put your self so high for being an "elite Pc gamer" is horribly disgusting.

BUT then again...

Graphics don't make a game and that's a retarded outlook to videogames. Gameplay is one of the many parts to make a game as well as the content and how long the overall package can keep someone entertained.

Though I have seen a lot of people praise RAGE's graphics and as much as I loved that game, crysis and crysis 2 on Xbox still have far superior graphics, but again, it doesn't make the game. I enjoyed RAGE to the very end and went through 3 or 4 playthroughs, enjoying it everytime.

Despite owning Doom 1 and 2 on Xbox Live and having all their achievements beforehand, I like this version of Doom 3, it's still enjoyable.

Also since I haven't really posted my gripes with this yet:

Lack of Co-op, sucks balls to be honest.

Other than that, nothing else really bothers me!
sonicfan01 is offline   Reply With Quote