View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:59 AM   #7
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddlyREDRUM View Post
There is already one stickied.
I realize this, and I knew someone would be there to point it out.

I had most of this guide written before the other guide was posted, but it was obviously posted afterwards. x360a always welcomes more than one guide per game, and just because someone is first does not mean that other people are not allowed to make other guides, even if it is stickied or even posted on the front page. Content is always welcome.

I write many guides, and often others post theirs after mine, and it happens, it's a part of the process, and unfortunately usually causes some problems.

If the point of your post was to inform me of the other thread, I know it already exists. If the point of your post was to tell me that me guide is useless, redundant or unwelcome because there is already one posted, please refer to the above explanation.

Last edited by Maka; 10-26-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote