View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:11 AM   #23
Jet1337

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KriugerisLT View Post
Then what are you doing in a X360 game thread? Also, not everyone is a graphics whore. I personally do not care about the graphics. It's all about the gameplay, baby.
Well you see, I don't have my gaming pc yet, which I will be getting next year. And if you don't care about graphics, then why don't you go back to the N64. I heard they have good games and they aren't bugged and don't require 50 patches like most releases do these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicfan01
My thoughts exactly, yes we DO know what good graphics are and we always will. We can understand and appreciate the good graphics capable on our systems but your attitude to put your self so high for being an "elite Pc gamer" is horribly disgusting.

BUT then again...

Graphics don't make a game and that's a retarded outlook to videogames. Gameplay is one of the many parts to make a game as well as the content and how long the overall package can keep someone entertained.

Though I have seen a lot of people praise RAGE's graphics and as much as I loved that game, crysis and crysis 2 on Xbox still have far superior graphics, but again, it doesn't make the game. I enjoyed RAGE to the very end and went through 3 or 4 playthroughs, enjoying it everytime.
Thanks for the insight Reverend Knowitall, but have you ever played Quake 4 on the 360? Do you realize how shitty that game runs on this system?

Graphics and the ability for a system to run a game go hand in hand. Graphics don't make or break a game, but it does immerse you deeper into it, making it a better experience.

So I look down on you for wanting better graphics? No, I look down on you because you're content with accepting years-old technology. You're a casual gamer and I despise casual gamers because they are ruining gaming in general. Look at every CoD that comes out every year for example.