View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #414
TVthePunisher
I'm hungry...FOR DAT ASS!

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalis Fafnir View Post
Sadly, all the DLC for this game has been delisted from the Xbox Market Place. That means no japanese voices or downloadable characters and no 1075/1075 achievements.

The only way to get the rest of the points from dlc is if you know someone who had previously downloaded the dlc, transfer to a usb stick, install on said console, then have them sign on to activate the dlc.
It's impossible anyways, the other DLC is glitched. Only Shikamaru works, the other DLC has glitched achievements. So if anyone has those achievements, they hacked.

Yes, anyways...I need to boost these achievements (from the regular 1000/1000, no DLC). Just putting my name here in case you need someone, also joining/creating TA sessions for this.

GT: TVthePunisher.