View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #6
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
It is what it is, which is what you make of it.

Personally, I enjoy tossing C4 on flags. Sure, it pisses people off... but it never ceases to amaze me how many C4 kills I can get by doing that per game. Some people never learn.

Also, it's not nearly as bad as... [Tank Superiority]
See, shotguns and C4 are two of my favourite things in the [BF3] world but SO MANY servers ban them. I actually managed to find a no rules server (can you believe...) AND 100% tickets (long games on the other maps bore me, god knows how infuriated I would get on DOM) but at least I got to use my SPAS-12 and C4. I love the idiots who sit within the vicinity of a flag with their C4 clacker out... they make me laugh because I'm off capturing, say, C flag and detonating my B flag C4 - SO MANY POINTS!

As for Tank Superiority, that's next on my medal list (then it's just the Mortar to do to complete the collection) and already I really enjoyed the game I had last night after so many hours of tight, claustrophobic infantry action.
Though I think anything where you are hunting a medal/ribbon etc instantly makes something less enjoyable because it feels more like work than enjoyment.