View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:19 PM   #13
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Originally Posted by CuddlyREDRUM View Post
There is already one stickied.
I'm getting a hint of "This guide is pointless" from your post... I'd hesitate to say that your posy was more pointless and less useful towards the thread/forum than this guide.

Maybe you should learn the rules of the forum and guide writing before you post next time?

OT; Thanks for the guide Maka. I was think of getting this game, but the MP really put me off from the demo + MoH wasn't really that great to start with (even if I did 1K it, lol). It might be a rent later on down the line.

Not sure why the other guide got a sticky, but there is no reason why we can't have two and merge both together for when publishing them comes around. We have two Dishonoured guides, so this is no different!

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote