Thread: Bonus games
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastx View Post
The bonus games seem tough, other than Pappy's Porch. In that one, you need to get 100% accuracy on it. The third section of it was throwing me off because the hitbox is wrong on the top-left jug. Aim slightly right and you'll hit it. Also, if you choose to play 4 player, that gives you 4 chances without returning to the menu, which is faster.
I think the hit areas are not perfect in any of the games. The frog one is very frustrating as several times it would not hit even though I knew it was perfect because I seen the green shot graphic appear on the frog. The round I got a prefect I swear I missed 3-4.

Saying that I have actually managed to complete all of the bonus games, just working out the best areas to shoot. Also I think you will find it a lot easier if you implement a double tap method, i.e. one finger bottom left and another doing the shooting, then shoot and reload instantly.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote