View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #1
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
How hard compared to Goldeneye Reloaded?

I want to get this after it's a bit cheaper and wondering how the singleplayer difficuty and the multiplayer achievements are compared to those of Goldeneye Reloaded.

I got the 1000 on GE without much trouble, a few of the timed bits and the very lass boss gave me a bit of trouble plus I had to boost pretty much every multiplayer achievement apart from golden gun kills, and seems like this game has just as many multiplayer achievements.

So how does this game compare to Goldeneye Reloaded in terms of difficulty and achievements? I don't want to buy this just to have an achievement or two left, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote