View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #15
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
The guide is now complete and submitted. Any faults, please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I'm getting a hint of "This guide is pointless" from your post... I'd hesitate to say that your posy was more pointless and less useful towards the thread/forum than this guide.

Maybe you should learn the rules of the forum and guide writing before you post next time?

OT; Thanks for the guide Maka. I was think of getting this game, but the MP really put me off from the demo + MoH wasn't really that great to start with (even if I did 1K it, lol). It might be a rent later on down the line.

Not sure why the other guide got a sticky, but there is no reason why we can't have two and merge both together for when publishing them comes around. We have two Dishonoured guides, so this is no different!
The game is decent, and if you're bored you should try it. But if you're busy with a bunch of other games, just stay busy with them.

Also, I don't see a problem with running two guides for the same game, especially when the guides are pretty different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naberios View Post
I don't think the door breach descriptions are reversed as you say. The thing is, you actually use the last breach option before you unlock it during the wall breach section. Then after you finally unlock the last option, the achievement doesn't pop until the next time you're presented with a breaching option.
That might actually make sense, even though the game is a little confusing about it. I'll take another quick look into that, and change accordingly.