View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #15
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post

Game Changer
Created and saved a Custom Game type in War Games.

Can anyone point me in the direction on how to save a game? I went to the 'Custom Games' tab and edited in some random new settings, but nowhere on the menu's or in game stuff could I see a save link?
Noz, you must press to Save it

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincurse View Post
"Changing difficulty to Legendary on Mission 8 in hopes to unlock The Legend of 117 or Lonewolf Legend will NOT work. In order to unlock a 'Completed the Campaign...' achievement on a specific difficulty you must NOT change the difficulty settings at any point during that entire playthrough."

Not sure of the wording here. First part I understand. But the second part; Is that in context of the first sentence. Because that's never been an issue before in previous Halo games... when you complete the campaign you will unlock the "Completed the Campaign" achievement at whatever the lowest difficulty of any level was. This seems to contradict that. Or am I just reading it wrong... would seem like a glitch if that is the case.

Anyone see this happen?
Changed it a bit:
Changing difficulty to from Heroic to Legendary on Mission 8 in hopes to unlock The Legend of 117 or Lonewolf Legend will NOT work (cheating). In order to unlock a 'Completed the Campaign...' achievement on a specific difficulty you must NOT change the difficulty settings at any point during that entire playthrough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis Hero View Post
Might be worth mentioning that if you die, you will spawn with non UNSC weapons.
Yeah, I ran into this last night playing Co-op You cannot die if playing Co-op or you can play with a buddy who will revert to last save everytime someone dies... :/

Your best bet is to play this one Solo.

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote