View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #77
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
No, if you're playing it solo then when you die you automatically revert to your last checkpoint. You don't have to pause and select the revert option, it just does it. All you have to do if you're solo is hold onto your one human weapon the whole time. You will likely run out of ammo for it pretty quickly, but that's okay. Just never drop it, even if you pick it right back up. If you accidentally switch it for another weapon that's when you'll have to revert to last save.
Awesome, thanks for the clarification. I haven't played Halo solo since Halo 3 (and then if was only a couple of levels until my bro-in-law wanted to play them all in co-op), so I wasn't sure if you reverted automatically or need to. Makes sense. Thanks.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote