View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:17 AM   #17
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGethPrimex View Post
DLM i think you need to change the information on Moving on up and The challenger.
I fixed the Challenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
This too:
On Xbox.com, it says "In mission 5, steal a Wraith and use it to kill at least four enemy Wraiths on Heroic or harder." Not "hijack". People might think that it's similar to hijacking a Ghost or something and try to do it that way, making it more complicated than it should be.

Why the discrepancy with achievement descriptions on here? It's like that for a lot of them...
Just noticed this! The guide shell was created in August, and since then there have been some description changes and achievement modifications. I will def change them to reflect the xbox.com ones. Thank you for pointing this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedToAchieve View Post
Halo 4 - Mission 7 Composer - Give Him The Stick Achievement - YouTube
Added the video! Perfect! Cheers for the contribution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheevo360 View Post
Hey thank for put me in achievements guide.
Anytime! You were like the first member to play Spartan Ops. You helped tremendously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenixF47 View Post
Absolutely amazing! Love the addition of the button presses! I dare say this is darn near idiot proof!
I'm a visual learner, and I'm making the guide so that others like me should have no problem sorting through it. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Only Driver gets it, just did this with 3 people and only I got the achievement, gunner and the passenger did not.
Added your helpful info Gackt. Makes no sense as to why only one should get it... everyone was air borne at 12am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenixF47 View Post
I believe it is worth noting that the Midnight Launch achievement may unlock a few seconds after landing, as it did for me. I was about to throw a fit, or my controller, when it did not pop "in midair" as noted in the guide. Usually not a big deal but given the time sensitive nature of this achievement (one minute window) I feel it is an important point lest someone reload checkpoint in their haste and miss it.
I agree, added your info.
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote