View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #19
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
maybe good to look at predni's video guides he posted. I haven't personally but if he doesn't loot dead guards might be worth replacement!
I linked the guide, but if I have a chance then I may consider it.

Only issue is I've followed some of these videos and written some of the descriptions based around certain points and things in the videos posted. So swapping out, will cause this to take a lot more time to finish as I'll have to watch through all of the videos again.

I'm not too sure that the German parts will also cause some users a bit of confusion... I'm not looking to not use the videos, as they're quick and to the point. But some some people may lose track of the objectives and them not being in English it could cause more questions than answers.

I know the videos I've used are a little bit longer and can get a bit tedious with the looting stuff, but they are full playthroughs. Though it is easier to just scan across the timeline and look for the white pop up of text in the top left corner.

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 11-09-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote