View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #96
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevelyanL85A2 View Post
For the Chief, Smash! achievement, are you able to find a better video? It cuts out halfway through
Sorry about that, will search for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretkaos187 View Post
Good Guide. I would recommend to readers to Attain the solo Sp Op mission on Sniper Alley. You can let them come to you alot and break lines of sight easier. IMO
I agree! Much easier & shorter then attempting the first Solo Spartan Ops Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by v SnOwMaN v View Post
This is my Rifle, This is my Gun 20
Carried a UNSC weapon all the way through mission 3 on Heroic or harder.

Campaign Mission 3 'Forerunner' specific. Must be obtained on Heroic+.
Use 'Mission Select' after initial Campaign playthrough if missed.

You start out with 2 UNSC weapons
  • Assalt Rifle
  • Magnum Pistol
Pick one of the two to carry with you until the Mission ends. It is ok if you run out of Ammo on the UNSC weapon. - It is NOT ok if you drop it - 'Revert to last Save' is you accidentally drop it.

Note: If playing on Heroic Cooperatively, you mustn't die. You will not be respawned with a UNSC weapon. Your best bet is to play this one Solo or Safe if Co-op.

Dos this mean for this one. We just have to have at least one USNC weapon us at all times or do you we have to carry one in our hands the whole mission.

OR

Can I have a magnum in my pocket and pickup and use any weapon I want.
Basically keep the pistol as your secondary weapon. Pick up any other weapon as your primary. I'll see if I can fix the wording to help.
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote