View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #99

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but I didn't go for this achievement equivalent in Reach. So I just want to be sure about how it works. For the solo Legendary achievement, do you have to do it a continuous playthrough? (Start to finish?) Or can you change the difficulty and play the levels in any order later on? Because I started the game on Legendary, but I couldn't beat it. So I dropped it down and enjoyed the game. Now I want to go back and finish it for the achievement. Do I have to replay the levels I've already beaten? Or can I just start on the next level I need to complete on Legendary?

For example, say I beat the first 3 missions on solo Legendary already. Can I just start the game up on solo Legendary on mission 4 and continue to the end for the achievement?

Thanks to anyone that answers my question. I appreciate the help. Also, here is a really helpful guide on how to beat the game solo on Legendary difficulty. It's what I'm going to use to help me beat it. Hopefully it can help others too.

Slaughter Them All!

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote