View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #104
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGodAlucard View Post
For the solo Legendary achievement, do you have to do it a continuous playthrough? (Start to finish?) Or can you change the difficulty and play the levels in any order later on? Because I started the game on Legendary, but I couldn't beat it. So I dropped it down and enjoyed the game. Now I want to go back and finish it for the achievement. Do I have to replay the levels I've already beaten? Or can I just start on the next level I need to complete on Legendary?

For example, say I beat the first 3 missions on solo Legendary already. Can I just start the game up on solo Legendary on mission 4 and continue to the end for the achievement?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun72 View Post
The game tracks each difficulty that was completed for each chapter. So yes, you can go back and finish the chapters you missed on legendary and skip the chapters you already completed. You don't have to do it all in one playthrough.
@BloodGodAlucard & Shaun72 I had a bad experience in Halo 3 with this. Jumped around playing co-op and solo a bit too much and muddled this one up. I wrote the Roadmap with that experience in mind - I would hate for someone to be nearly finished with their Solo on Legendary run only to be cheated out of the achievement.

Shaun - was this the case in Reach as well? I didn't enjoy the campaign enough to play it a second time, let alone solo... But I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedToAchieve View Post
Hi Trev this is our video
@NeedToAchieve I like it! Into the guide it goes

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote