View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 01:04 AM   #105
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Like Me View Post
@BloodGodAlucard & Shaun72 I had a bad experience in Halo 3 with this. Jumped around playing co-op and solo a bit too much and muddled this one up. I wrote the Roadmap with that experience in mind - I would hate for someone to be nearly finished with their Solo on Legendary run only to be cheated out of the achievement.

Shaun - was this the case in Reach as well? I didn't enjoy the campaign enough to play it a second time, let alone solo... But I'll take your word for it.
Thanks for the warning Dead. I actually never played Halo 3 on Legendary since I wasn't interested in going for achievements back then. I'll keep that in mind though. It might be worth it to just start over from the beginning. I'll probably keep going as is though since I really don't want to have to replay the levels I already finished. Hopefully it will work out. If I can manage to beat it, I'll report back and let everyone know for sure.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote