View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:34 AM   #391
Actiionz

Admired's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey, I'm looking to go ahead and complete this game but no one even plays this anymore. I need the two Royal Rumble achievements. Anyone looking at this post, then send me a message and I'll respond. Hopefully I hadn't returned the game by then as this game seems to be 'dead'.

GT - Admired

Edit: I just waited till the next morning and started a lobby myself. Not even 5 minutes later a little kid joined. I started the match immediately and we were the first 2 in the match. I quickly Irish whipped him over the ropes and eliminated him within the first minute of the match. I guess he was mad because he raged quit right after that. I continued to stay in the match and eliminated all 28 other computer players. Once the match was over, I got it! Sorry to who still may need it, but i'm taking it back now. i hate how this game is dead and most people who post here already has it, or their 7 day trial ran out. Best of luck to the few who may need help with this in the future.

Note: You can still earn the achievement even if the other person leaves. I did mines in a player match.

Last edited by Actiionz; 11-10-2012 at 05:26 PM.