View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #10
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Green Thumb - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Rajeanero   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 42 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ha1ogen View Post
can you unlock DCI's on the Prize in dance mode, or does it have to be in story mode
I don't actually know. Given that scores in Story transfered to the Perform mode but not vice versa (hence the note about OMG not tracking from the finale since it is Dr. Tan on screen and not Rasa), I would suspect not. But, even after 5 starring everything, you are still going to need to work at Really Nice Moves, Ten Large and Walk-in Closet. I t is just easier to track progress using the Master Quest (and Master Quest is still required to unlock some outfits). So, it is possible, and if you are going for the completion you aren't going to really set yourself back by trying.