View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:30 AM   #12
Necrophage33

Necrophage33's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Ah damn I was gonna do a guide for this game too since I did one for the first two in the series but you beat me to it. Not enough free time recently, unfortunately.

Good guide so far. A couple things to add:

- both achievements you list as missable can be gotten not only by replaying the story on a different difficulty, but worst case, you can "erase all" to erase your status on the story missions and start from scratch. I realize that would require you to fail 3 times at getting both of those achievements, but it might be worth noting.
- for unlocking outfits, the unlock order seems to be:
Level 1-10 - DCI outfits
Level 11-20 - Crew Look outfits
Level 21-30 - DC Class outfits
So in theory you should have to reach level 30 to get the Walk In Closet achievement, but mine unlocked early at level 23.

Also you might want to include in your Walk In Closet description that you need 60 stars per level. It will make it easier for people to get a grasp of how much they'll have to play.

I will add more as I read through your guide more, and try to find more stuff to better it. Great work so far.

Last edited by Necrophage33; 11-14-2012 at 01:33 AM.
Necrophage33 is offline   Reply With Quote