View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:28 AM   #2
Shelton

Tully123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt1987 View Post
The guide says you have to play perfect agent coop -> dark agent coop -> dark agent solo to get it done in 3 playthroughs.

But my friend did perfect agent solo -> dark agent solo -> dark agent coop and got all achievements.

So my question is...is it possible to get all coop achievements in 1 playthrough after beating it solo? Will I be able to choose dark agent in coop or do I have to join in that case? I just dont want to beat it on dark agent (coop) without getting any credits.

I would like to do it solo first. I want to unlock a few weapons to make it a bit easier in coop.
This may be my mistake. When I did the game, I went Perfect Agent solo -> Dark Agent solo -> Perfect Agent co-op -> Dark Agent co-op. I can't remember whether Dark Agent was available to me in co-op after doing it solo. It probably was, but I went through with my partner on Perfect Agent so that he would be awarded for Dark Agent. If he joined off my game, he wouldn't get it if he didn't have Dark Agent available to him.

I may need to amend the guide. If someone can confirm that you can go solo or co-op perfect/dark/dark, I'll do it.