View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:45 AM   #833
edgecrusherhalo

edgecrusher02's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by incinerator950 View Post
I like it, but I don't really care about it. I will admit, it still needs improvements. The Epilogue is fine, but the entirety of Thessia to Earth needs a fucking revamp.

Where's the neutral option? Oh right, this is ME3, there are no more options.
i noticed that too. throughout the game there is virtually no real neutral options. i think they did that because of the reputation system. being able to have access to and make certain decisions requires having a high reputation regardless of whether or not you went paragon or renegade and going neutral wouldnt advance that. i like the idea of the reputation system, but i dont like that it dropped the neutral dialogue options.

as for the endings, i dont think its the normal paragon/renegade/neutral scenario. this is caused by people looking at whats happening very differently. the way that i have come to see whats happening shows me that there is a neutral option, and thats what i have picked. as for the other two they are kind of a gray area of paragon or renegade but i wouldnt call either of them neutral. and the fourth one is just plain being oblivious to whats really going on as far as im concerned. i think im thinking about it more than most people which is why i am in the minority with the way that i view things and what my choice is.

in the end, i think the personal nature of the story and its decisions means that you cant pinpoint a "right" ending choice and id like to think they made it that way on purpose because thats something that the series has always done when it comes to its choices.

Last edited by edgecrusherhalo; 11-15-2012 at 12:30 PM.
edgecrusherhalo is offline   Reply With Quote