View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #31
L0cke89

Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89 Send a message via MSN to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideshowN View Post
I've beat the game 3 times. Once with Jehuty and twice with Jehuty v2 and still havnt got the achieve for getting all the frames and all the ex missions. I've collected all the dolls and my ex missions say 98%. I have a feeling something got screwed up when I created 2 save files(1 for the clear data and 1 for the current game data). My first playthrough was on normal and the last two are on easy. Also on second playthrough I got the first doll but didnt get the 2 and 3. 3rd playthrough after fighting the first doll boss, the game warps me out of the area before I can collect the doll. For those who got all the achieves for this game, how did you do your save data?
I used every slot to save my data. I made a clear save data for the first run, laod it for the second and made a different clear save. After my third run I overwrote the second clear data, I believe.

After my third run I went into extra missions and it unlocked. Before I started my 3rd round I only had 98%. Maybe you also need all three dolls, not just the 19 EX-Missions, because I got my third doll on the third run.

Or it could be just fucked up. I really don't know :/

1st on x360a to 200/200 Bastion and 400/400 THPS:HD
L0cke89 is offline   Reply With Quote