View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baki54 View Post
I don't think you realize just how much support you have. There are hundreds if not thousands of people who feel the same way. I'm 1 of them but I'm just glad they left it as is. I can assure you, at no point did I want more of what was ahead of me.Hammy, Dbs , Lancer, Sapper, Wingman, Tdm...EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS!!

This game broke my will so many times...those 12hour weapon boosting sessions were so much fun..NOT! Pretty much everyone going for 3.0, wished the criteria was shortened. I know I did.
I wasn't trying to make this topic such a big deal; I just wanted to know how people feel about the transition. Yes, I agree, just about everybody wants the requirements to shrink, which is where this forum thread came about. I was going to toughen it out anyway.

What I was really saying was that for over a year I have been playing this game, juggling my job and college work with this game, as well as others. I finally get War Supporter before they significantly shortened the requirements, and everyone else gets this as a cakewalk. I don't want to make it a big deal; I'm just saying.

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote