View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #49
Selections
Trance connoisseur.

Selections XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Silver   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frasr View Post
I'd like to see an achievement for spending like 15+ hours flying planes.

That's ALL I did in San Andreas. Never even started the story.
I'd just load up the game, get in a plane, put on some K-DST and fly..
That would be amazing. Perhaps an achievement for total time spent in air? That way helicopters and maybe a jetpack (fingers crossed) could be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShNsTieN View Post
The Three protagonists achievement, if they do have an achievement for everyone you can probably get them before the game ends, it would be rather annoying to play the game 3 times just to get individual achievements plus ending ones!
Also since there might be different endings Easiest way to get that achievement is make a new save and complete the game from there multiple times?
I do see how annoying replaying 30 hours of a game just to see an alternative ending can be. Maybe there's a save restriction when you're near the end? Say the last 3 missions are all progression based one after the next and take ~2-3 hours total to complete. Just to add to it being a dificult achievement.

Lets face it, how many people play GTA once and then thats it? I dusted off the PS2 to play GTAIII a while back

Im really interested to see how Rockstar takes the three protagonists in terms of incorporating it seamlessly into the storyline. I've got high hopes for this.
Selections is offline   Reply With Quote