Old 11-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #10
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selections View Post
Referring to this:
[/LEFT][/LIST]Say there's 3 major islands, id love to see 1 disc per island. Jam pack it full of amazingness and what not. Plus another disc separate for multiplayer.
If the story is rumored to take 25 hours there could also be the need for an extra disc considering how much dialogue there is, the amount of radio stations and how long they go for before repeating etc.

2-3 discs would be a winner. Just so you can tell its gonna be huge without even playing it yet.
I see there being 2 discs but still one for single player. Sure it's massive but look how massive Skyrim is in and out and that's only like 4.6GB and I believe you can fit 7 or 8 GB'S on one disc. What I'm getting at tho is with the option to switch from all 3 characters I can't imagine having more than one disc for single player. I didn't mind it for L.A. Noire because it was for the missions so maybe they could do the same mission wise for GTA V but let you still travel all over on one disc. Still hope multiplayer is on a separate disc.