View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #55
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
That mission took me at least 10 tries in one day. I'm a good pilot but getting the missiles to hit the boats took time. Just keeping trying while angling the helicopter forward and somewhat low but not too low and shoot the missiles. Not sure what your controls are on changing them may make it better. I fly while using A to go up and RT LT to turn easier for me. Seeing as getting the boats quick enough is part of the time can be a challenge.

Let's see what I did, get in the helicopter shoot the boat to the left of the Yacht then fly away near the docks by island slow down because you will get a phone call so start to turn around right away and fly back towards the Yacht and as Yusif starts talking cancel the call B and just start spamming rockets at the Yacht (this is where you turned around by the island spam rockets the whole time you fly back to the Yacht turn around and spam more rockets to the front while flying behind it spam more on the back, then it should take you to the three boats fly towards them while also spamming rockets try to keep a bit low which will help on accuracy, fly too high and you will always overshoot them. Also try shooting them from the side which may be better you may miss one boat but hit another. Phew, well hope that helps it's what I did on my final try just keep trying.
Thanks for the tips! I will keep them in mind when I do this mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Rockets are useless, trust me..and this guy isn't the greatest pilot either but he gets all the requirements in a single palythorugh which you DO NOT have to do.

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony - Mission #12 - Sexy Time (100%) - YouTube

Lol maybe we should move over to the GTA IV forums?
Lol sorry, this is a little offtopic.

Back on topic there better not be an achievements with the helicopter..

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote