View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:32 AM   #26
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Sequence 7 Mission 3

Absolute worst! I have attempted it over 20 times easily. I can assassinate the first guy, then the rest are extremely difficult. Even when I wait until the coast is clear, I still get detected if I kill anyone. Even when I use the arrows. I've tried rope darts, trip mines, poison darts, and silent kills. Nothing seems to work, everything I do someone randomly spots me. I feel more like this mission is just really glitched almost. I have had no problems with most of the game. The ship in general has tons of flaws with climbing. Spots you can easily get to, your character won't climb.

Also Nozza, in your description for this mission you should reverse the order of the ships. You claim to go to the ship on the right first. But that is the easy ship. You should do the difficult one first to save time on retries. I really hate this mission!

Also, air assassinate "a" grenadier? You mean "the" grenadier Ubisoft? Cause you only put one between both ships!

EDIT: Got it. Went to ship on left, taking out the guy who can be grabbed from the side of the ship. Then I just made a break for climbing up the rope when I thought coast was clear. Sat at very top taking out everyone but the grenadier with arrows. Last one you have to be pretty careful. Then I did an aerial on the grenadier. Swam to other ship. Once the guard walked by and another on the left turned, I just ran straight to plant the bomb then dove off the ship and hid under until it blew up.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 11-18-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote