View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #14
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
!!!POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!

for the russian hare cheevo, to perform 47 headshots, you could keep replaying the mission 'end of the road' where you kill lenny. you get a sniper in the back of your car to kill him with. i only point this out because i think you need to complete the mission for the headshots to count and the mission is extremely short, even though you only get one kill per attempt.

this mission is also a good place to get 'its all in the wrist' if you're struggling to find a good place. there is a tomahawk stuck in a tree to the right of the direction that lenny is running, just sprint to it, turn around and throw it at him to kill him.

hope these are helpful for anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
I don't have the game before tomorrow, but i do have a question. Regarding the two for contract competition, this is obvious in the game?
it seems obvious, but i cant figure it out. i have created contracts and participated in them but not got the achievements, so i must be doing something wrong.

Last edited by Scotty; 11-18-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote