View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #19
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Well I'm pretty sure you have to complete the mission. I always ended up with 18-19 headshots. Just to make it proper, pick up your Silverballers and end the mission.

But when it comes to unlock the achievement, it popped right after I did my 47th headshot in the middle of a badass shootout.
well, mine unlocked after i'd shot lenny in the head for like the 20th time, so maybe you dont have to finish the level then. you dont have to finish the level for challenges, ive quit/restarted checkpoint a lot doing these challenges and they all still count, so maybe its the same with headshots.

EDIT: also ive just found a little rubber duck just sat on a crate(the 'hitman' rubber duck, like my gamerpic). i didnt want to start a new thread for it as it probably means nothing, but i just think its pretty cool.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote