Royal Double Trouble
Legendary Chill (TRU)
Legendary Stealth Elf (TRU)
Hot Dog
Molten Hot Dog
Polar Whirlwind
Jade Flashwing
All of that is incorrect information.

No word has been given on which giants will be in Wave 3, aside from rumor on E-Bay and a few websites "pre-ordering" whatever they feel will be coming out soon.

Royal Double Trouble already came out as part of WAVE 1 with the release of Skylander's Battlegrounds on iOS. He's been available since launch.

Legendary Stealth Elf is November 22nd and is intended to be a "Black Friday" item, but some stores sold them early on November 2nd.

There is no Legendary Chill, and if there is I'd love a link to information about it. Molten Hot Dog, Polar Whirlwind, and Jade Flashwing will all be give-aways at upcoming events. It is heavily rumored that Jade Flashwing will be 2013's Spring Frito-Lay giveaway.

-As I said, WAVE 2 official release was November 18th. Best Buy, Target, and all other stores now have WAVE 2 figures as of Wii U launch day. Many of those stores received them and set them out on November 16th (also as I said), two days ahead of street date.

-Wal-Mart will be selling an exclusive "Glow-in-the-Dark" variant of Sonic Boom on Black Friday, and until stock is emptied, so if you were wondering what deals were out there, there's one for you. This variant was not announced before.

-Wave 3 rumors peg the next series of figures as coming December 2nd. This is keeping in line with Sunday Wave and Skylander Giant game releases, however I can't seem to peg anyone down who knows if this is true or not.

What I HAVE been able to get people to agree on, is the list of WAVE 3 figures:
-Thumpback (Giant)
-Ninjini (Giant)
-Hot Dog
-Stealth Elf (Series 2)
-Shroomboom (Lightcore)
-Spyro (Series 2)
-Lightning Rod (Series 2)
-Wrecking Ball (Series 2)

Variants (Wave 3):
Legendary Stealth Elf
Glow-in-the-Dark Sonic Boom
Gnarly Tree Rex

Take it with a grain of salt, but a lot of retailers, and people I've spoken will seem to agree these are your WAVE 3 list.

Last edited by SolidSnarf86; 11-19-2012 at 05:18 PM.
SolidSnarf86 is offline   Reply With Quote