View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #528
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wortsenawl View Post
Playing Big Team Slayer (or whatever it is called) the other day and upon jumping into an empty Mantis some knob of a team mater proceeded to just stand there and zap me with his plasma pistol. He then mimicked the motion of disabling it with a tea-bag-esque display of sitting up and down in front of me.

I figure he was expecting me to get out after the third shot. I figured there was a limit to how many times he could use his plasma gun.

Stupid arse; why the hell he thought he should have it over everyone else is beyond me.

On a more pleasant note, I now know what the beeping means (in Mongooses and Warhogs). Someone drove up behind me in a Mongoose and just sat there beeping at me, I thought he was just trying to wind me up. Now I know better!

If anything, THIS will never change. Me and my buddy had a similar encounter last night where these two morons kept plasma pistol'ing anyone who got in the Mantis. These are the people that truly ruin the game b/c they weren't even using it let alone "playing the game". They were just being dicks.
These are the people that should've been the victims of shaken baby syndrome.

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote