View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 01:58 AM   #8
Mr Yac

Mr Yac's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynthes View Post
  1. Killed the stranger. This I'm a little confused on. According to the stats I killed him but by going by what was said in game I didn't. Lee choked him into unconsciousness but I didn't have him shoot him afterwards. Clementine made a comment about it and Lee just said they where leaving. So Lee beat the stranger without killing him but it's one of those things the game can't differentiate between. 41%
  2. Made sure Lee didn't turn. Even being handcuffed to a radiator or whatever it was I thought it was still a risk so had Clementine shoot Lee. Plus it really was something she'd need to learn to do if she was going to survive with how things are now for her. 66%
well i'm pretty sure he was dead from the chocking, might've even broken his windpipe as Lee was pretty damn pissed. so i think he's dead regardless, just weather he'll be walking around after or not.

and 2 i don't buy it, Clem has already killed at least 2 walkers on her own, i don't think making the poor girl kill Lee is going to teach her anything she doesn't already know
Mr Yac is offline   Reply With Quote