View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:57 AM   #18
FalseHope4829

Send a message via AIM to FalseHope4829

Truth x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain View Post
Crawmerax was "Invincible" too? That's 3 of them! Sort of over doing it on that aren't they? Still...Pete?
He was the first "Invincible" boss and he was in Borderlands 1. He was a cool fight and was cool looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren17 View Post
That's 5.
*6 if we are counting Crawmerax from BL1. There's Crawmerax, Terramorphous, Vermivorous, Hyperious, Master Gee, and.....Pete.

I shamelessly was able to get Pete stuck and killed him in 10 minutes. After Master Gee and Hyperious, my BL2 friends have no interest in killing another crappy "Invincible" boss. The cool thing about Pete is that his name prefix changes through the fight (check it out next time you fight him). Pete also recognizes your character class and ability. He was s__t talking me the entire fight. "Ohhh so you think you're a commando huh?" "Your turret is worthless." I thought that was a nice touch. It looks like they're trying to add more fight mechanics to the Invincible fights which would be good if they stopped making them have so much hp.

Games Completed

RETAIL:
Avatar: TLA: TBE, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Borderlands (1750), Borderlands 2, CSI: Hard Evidence, Fable II (1350), Fable III, Fallout 3 (1550), Fallout New Vegas (1655), Fight Night Round 3, Gun, Halo 3 (1750), Oblivion (1250), Resident Evil 5 (orig 1000), Shadowrun, Skyrim (1300), Terminator: Salvation, TMNT, The Darkness

Arcade: 3D Ultra Minigolf, Dash of Destruction, The Maw (250)

FalseHope4829 is offline   Reply With Quote