View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #43
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Report Fast View Post
I have been in the bar all night and have not seen 1 pop up yet. Is everyone playing on TVHM? can anyone confirm that they are getting the posters on TVHM, because I am doubting it every hour that goes by where I don't see one.
I was playing on TVHM mode and compared to some people think I was quite unlucky in getting them. I only got one the whole campaign and side missions. When I did the bar brawl the achievement popped when I got my 13th one in there (14 total) and because they weren't dropping them very often, I reckon I earnt at least 1400 tokens in there, I had to buy a legendary grenade at 999 tokens as it wouldn't let me go any higher.
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote