View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 05:23 AM   #1
Vaughan14

Vaughan14's Gamercard
Could have been a much better game..

Okay so I got all of the achievements in the original skylanders, and picked this one up on the day it came out.

First thoughts were it was good but when I started the hardest difficulty I wasn't very happy, the main reason being I didn't want to buy anymore skylanders I have the original 3 and the new giant.
I quickly found my skylanders died in max 3 hits some even one..
and then when all 4 were dead I found out there was no checkpoints so back to the start of the level... Don't get me wrong I love a challenge but the terrible camera angles that you can't change mixed with some useless skylanders made it unreasonably hard! Anyway I did beat the game after repeating some levels over 10 times.

This isn't a sook it up thread, I just remember reading that out of the box you should be able to get the original 1000 achievement points and this isn't true for elemental enthusiast, so unless i get the 2 skylanders I need or it gets patched ill be stuck at 990/1000..

All in all i did enjoy the game but it seems to me activision want my money more than they want me to play the game the way it should be played.
rant over.
Vaughan14 is offline   Reply With Quote