View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:35 AM   #9
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Here is the trophy listing.

Also, I guess I didn't read the blog correctly because this also includes Master Levels for Doom II, as Nevander pointed out.

Damn.

-----------------------
Doom Classic Complete Trophy List

7 of the 13 are already in the XBLA Doom and Doom II. Then you just have to complete each of the 6 games on "I'm Too Young To Die". Super easy.

Damn.

-----------------------
My thinking is that since these were already released for the PSX (well, actually a mix of Final Doom and Master Levels), that's why they were released for the PS3. Maybe Sony has the exclusive contract or something dating back to when they were first released on the PSX. I'd honestly be mighty surprised if these were ever released on XBLA. One could hope, but I really doubt it.

But... Master Levels was released for the original Xbox as extra content on the Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil disc. Hmmm....

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 11-25-2012 at 06:46 AM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote