View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #9
tigersrule

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
This is for anybody that still can't seem to do it. I did everything he did in the video(except I had a runner), and had four seconds left. This seems like the easiest way if you're by yourself. I could've even shaved a few more seconds off if I didn't crash and spin out a couple of times.

Edit: Just finished it with eight seconds left using this method. The only thing I did different was I didn't go through the tunnel. I went to the left like all of the other videos.

Edit 2: I should also mention that you don't have to go to the front to start the race. You can stand on the very tip of the bottom left corner, and it will start. That way you're a lot closer to the vehicle station. Standing there instead of the front can shave a couple seconds off of your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month

Last edited by tigersrule; 11-25-2012 at 09:24 AM.
tigersrule is offline   Reply With Quote