View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:06 AM   #100
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I love Episode 3 man. It feels so much bigger that 1&2. The part where you fight all the waves of incoming bashees, wraiths, and phantoms in the Mantis? Awesome! I had to do it on easy or normal because my wife was playing with me, but I'm looking forward to doing it on legendary. Somehow it felt grander in scope than the similar fight in the campaign toward the end. Not to mention episode 3's LONG cinematic. Freaking fantastic. I also like how they incorporated multiplayer maps into Spartan Ops. I didn't like it in Reach for multiplayer, but tying S.ops into familiar grounds somehow feels better than putting the MP on campaign areas (or designing them for use in both as it were). Can't wait for Ep 4&5!
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). Copy this signature with your play times so we can populate our friends lists with fellow Halo:MCC players BEFORE launch!! If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote