View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:21 AM   #48
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I have changed the difficulty to a 7. I believe the game is very easy on achievements but having to play on Hard mode is proving extremely difficult on the level Rosewood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
For the playcards chieve, do they all have to be done during one mission? I swear through the whole games I've got more than 5 wire kills but have no playcard for it...

Would be good to have a note next to some of them to show us the best mission or where to find certain items. I don't think I've seen one syringe after completing the game!
Yes, they must be done in one sitting. So killing X enemies must be done within that mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
I think playstyles only unlock per mission.
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vithzeral View Post
I think the roadmap should have a warning about the voluntary checkpoints. If you reload one then you will lose any earlier progress in the level (i.e. before the checkpoint!) like evidence collected; anyone you killed or disabled will also come back to life so I'm pretty sure this messes with challenges too. I would have thought this was a bug, but apparently that's the way it's supposed to work.
I have been doing a challenge guide, and I activate the checkpoints frequently. I have had no problems in most situations. Usually it's not too much of a problem but it's better than starting all the way over in an area. Normally the stuff that respawns is behind you and you don't have to go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronsky View Post
Thanks for the guide.

Also, am I the only one who feels lucky with these achievements. Seriously we could have had something like complete all challenges or fully upgrade all weapons. Oh the grindy horror.
Yes, they have a nice set of achievements that aren't too much trouble. I am satisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Finally getting the game tonight and I'm looking forward to using your guide Tyger. Your guides are always great.
Thanks, appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azGRIMES View Post
Hey I made a video guide on how to get "Faith Can Move Mountains" Achievement as well as the silent assassin in that level. Feel free to add it to the guide as it is an easy achievement to miss. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dKZP_dGVRI
I will think about adding it, a picture of the disguise might be the best bet to save on page load time. Thank you for this option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleeap View Post
Anyone got anymore more info for glass cannon?? its all i need, and not popping.
This is actually one of the easiest ones. Go into Chinatown with a shotgun and just start blasting civilians away (aim at crowds). Should be done in mere seconds.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 11-25-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote